Under 'normal' circumstances we'd have left our hibernation-mooring around the 6th of April. Since our government (and other ones) have taken severe restrictive measures we decided tot stay put - at least until the date the government will again assess the situation, being the 28th of April. We'll keep you informed about our plan - albeit possibly more irregular than during a normal cruising-season. What we considered to be 'normal' will possibly never again be the same. Stay healthy!